Community Select invites contractors to join us and lead the way in the strata industry.
Australia’s largest strata company, PICA, has partnered with workforce management specialists Pegasus to streamline contractor authorisation in an online system for Community Select, PICA’s strata contractor division.
How it works
Contractors register their company in our online system by selecting the type of work they do and where they do it. They are then prompted through the system to upload company registrations, insurances and licences for verification. The system will email alerts when one of these documents is due for renewal so contractors can stay compliant.
Authorised contractors will be eligible for work orders and quote requests from strata and building managers.
Reducing and managing risk is essential in the property services industry. Our priority is complying with Work Health and Safety legislation and ensuring everyone is safe and qualified when they access properties on our behalf. Managing this shared duty of care in the online authorisation system ensures property and strata mangers are working with a database of qualified, competent and skilled contractors.
Why register with Community Select?
Authorised contractors in our system benefit by:
- Being part of a database of trusted and qualified contractors
- Having higher quality work opportunities
- Maintaining a detailed company profile and receiving electronic reminders
- Having important licences, insurances and documents verified
Please visit the Authorisation Process page for details about how you can register in the Community Select Contractor Authorisation System.
New to Community Select?
Currently, contractors must already be working with Community Select, or have been requested to register by a building (strata, real estate) to receive work orders. If you are new to Community Select and haven’t been asked to register yet, please email an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Authorisation System on behalf of Community Select.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract